Monday, November 7, 2011

100th Anniversary - Guest Blog: Lucci


We are excited to celebrate our 100th anniversary and how 100 years of Girl Scouting has affected and impacted the lives girls lead. If you are looking to be inspired by life lessons, heartwarming stories, the history of Girl Scouts, and/or thoughts on what Girl Scouting has meant to so many in Iowa, and across the nation, then this guest blog series is just right for you.

We'll feature stories/quotes by Girl Scout alumnae, prominent leaders in the community, troop leaders, and some who have soared to stardom!

Our first guest blogger, and former Girl Scout, is from the star of “All My Children,” Susan Lucci.  Thank you, Susan, for your positive contribution! 

Please let us know if you would like to be our next guest blogger by emailing us and sharing your story. We would love to hear from you!
___________________________________________________________
Susan Lucci
Actress
"All My Children"


I just loved being a Girl Scout! I have always loved learning things and having new experiences - then and now. Girl Scouts gave me the opportunity to set goals - achieving merit badges on my sash by learning skills in such a wide variety of areas - from life saving to bird watching to baking! 

Clearly, "Erica Kane" was never a Girl Scout, but I'm really glad I was! 

Love, Susan Lucci



___________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment